Friday 6 July 2012

Canon 650d Camera and links

I've recently decided to buy a new DSLR camera and it has been tough deciding between these cameras: I didn't want to pay a fortune, but I still wanted a better camera than my current Canon EOS 350D My list of criteria was pretty simple
  • It needed to be more sensitive than the 350D - the 350D only supports up to an ISO level of 1600
  • I want a video capturing ability. At present I take a lot of video clips with my iPhone 4, but the quality is not good enough.
  • It needs to support my lenses, which ruled out Nikon
  • It would be nice if the camera has a flip-out screen that I can use to compose photos from weird angles - something I can't do with my 350D
I couldn't really make a decision, because each one of the cameras in the list above had something counting in its favour and I couldn't make up my mind. But then Canon launched the EOS 650D a couple of weeks ago and that got my attention. This is why.
  • Has very good video support
  • Includes a touch-sensitive, flip out type screen that you can use to focus
  • Has a better processing engine
  • It is affordable
Hopefully I'll receive my camera tomorrow and I'll post a short review. I found these reviews helpful: And this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment